Monday, August 31, 2009

Braised Short Ribs w/Spatzle

Made Anne Burrell's (sp?) braised short ribs for dinner Saturday night, except that I thought the recipe called for beef ribs and the grocery store didn't have bone-in beef ribs so I bought boneless.

What a bone-head...?

Recipe still ROCKED. If it was that good using the wrong main ingredient how awesome will it be using the right one?

Does this lady have a cookbook out yet? I've made a few of her recipes (I like the whole "Secrets of a Restaurant Chef" bit - makes me feel all restaurant-cheffy) and each one has turned out delicious.

Try the braised short ribs. Again, not linking to the recipe becase Food Network removes those things periodically. Luckily they show re-runs often enough that the recipes get added back in short order. Short ribs, short order...

No comments: